Beaver Lake bass tourney to benefit Children’s Miracle Network
The NW Arkansas Charity Bass Fishing Tournament to benefit Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) will take place April 12th and 13th 2012 on Beaver Lake near Rogers, Arkansas.
Sam’s Club comes together with other businesses and individuals as sponsors to make this a spectacular event in northwestern Arkansas.
- Entry fee is $80 per two person team.
- These events will be for charity and benefit The Children’s Miracle Network
Pre Tourney Event
5 am- 9 pm Thursday April 12th
Rogers Embassy Suites Grand Ballroom.
- Emceed by B.A.S.S.s own Mark Zona and Tommy Sanders, Dinner provided by Catfish Johns of Rogers, Pre Registration, Key note Speaker Jerry McGinnis, Q&A with top Elite Pros and a silent auction for many great items featuring a Fish with a Pro opportunity with top Elite Pros to where they will make themselves available to fish with in the tournament on Friday April 13th.
- H.O.O.K. (Helping Out Our Kids) 2nd annual Charity Fishing Tournament presented by Sam’s Club and Bradford Marine facilitated by B.A.S.S.
- First flight at 6:30 am Weigh in begins at 2:30 pm.
- Prairie Creek Park on Beaver Lake.
- Full professional weigh in experience including stage Emceed by Mark Zona and Tommy Sanders. Grilled hamburger and hot dogs for all participants.
- Cash and great prizes will be awarded to top places and a couple mystery places throughout the field. Grand Prize is 2012 Bass Tracker Pro 175 and will go to the tournaments big bass (tie goes to heaviest sack).
For more information or to register please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org